Thursday, December 31, 2009

Epilogue of 2009

What a year this has been! Economy turmoil still very much alive and the after effects still felt until this very day, the H1N1 virus rampaging all around the world causing WHO to put the most serious threat level 6 mark on it, earthquakes happening here and there especially in Japan and Taiwan, elusive murderer Ishihashi was finally captured, etc.

I am glad that 2009 will be over pretty soon in a couple of hours to be exact if you are on the GMT +8 timezone. Let's hope that 2010 will bring us good news and better prospects this time. I for once am looking for major positive changes in my life in the year 2010 and that includes my still yet to end journey to the top of the CCIE mountain. Hopefully with help from people like Narbik Kocharians, IPExpert and Internetwork Expert, I may one day see the light at the end of the tunnel (if I managed to focus and stop my nonsense on IM sites ;-)). We'll see ...

With that, I am a much bigger, badder, more focused and an extreme opportunist for the year 2010. The picture above tells it all.

No comments: