Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to All :-)

I would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! May our kind friendship continue into the year 2010. Best wishes and lots of love. Sounds cheesy for a StormTrooper? Probably I should just blast anyone who says that with my resin blaster >:-).

I am now starting to get into broadcasting live whenever I have the free time (getting time off from studies/my other tonne of hobbies) and when the mood is right. I will be broadcasting about my life hence the broadcast title "The Way Life Is". If you are interested to see what I have been doing or what life in Kuala Lumpur is really all about instead of relying on edited videos and edited information from the Internet, please feel free to point your browser to http://ustre.am/9Urh. Feel free to follow me on UStream as by doing so, you will get updates to what I have in store next. You are MORE THAN WELCOME to suggest what you would like to see (no nudity or profanity). Just comment on this post or drop me an e-mail. Thanks!

The next live streaming will be on a typical Malaysian Chinese Wedding (lunch) this 26th December 2009 which will be broadcast at 1315/1330hrs (GMT +8).

No comments: