Thursday, August 20, 2009

Narbik Kocharians's Advanced CCIE Routing & Switching 2.0 Workbooks Update

If you are interested in Narbik Kocharians's Advanced CCIE Routing & Switching 2.0 workbooks like the millions of us, this is his latest update from GroupStudy (barely 10 minutes after he posted).

In Narbik's own words,

"It should be any day now, i am sorry, one thing i have not learned in 32 years is to delegate, and i hate to sell a product that i don't believe in, so i like to do my best in every product that i put my name on. So please hang in there another 2 - 3 days and hopefully it will all be done.

I just finished a Cisco Press Tech Editing project
I am working on my Class on Demand for R&S
I am working on my new 2.0 Boot Camp lab work book, which should be done before Oct (Surprise Surprise, you can only get this work book if you attend a boot camp).
I am working on the SP work book. etc etc etc etc NOT to mention teaching classes.......

The price for "*Advanced CCIE R&S 2.0*" will be $350. But i promise that it
will be the BEST of the BEST. This is a promise from me to all and you can
count on it.
The upgrade is ONLY available to our OLD STUDENTS, and NOT new ones and it
will cost the OLD students $175.

Thanks"

So there you have it folks. A little patience will go a long way :-)

No comments: