Friday, October 31, 2008

IPExpert's Answer to IE's Major Annoucement

IPExpert has answered back on IE's major announcement. Have a look at the following URL.

http://ipexpert.ccieblog.com/2008/10/31/ie_major_announcements/


Just in case anyone is wondering, I am a neutral customer (as stated in the previous post). Like most of the other candidates, as a customer, all I want is affordable (cheap and free would be nice) and high quality products. I don't really like politics but being the customers of both IPExpert and Internetwork, it is my interest to know the scene ...

4 comments:

Mike said...

It just shows that companies can change their directions/intentions and better themselves rather than regress. You being a neutral party, you know first hand what has went on the past 6 months. The vendors need to let their products and classes do the talking rather than the petty bashing!

Nickelby said...

I agree Mike. Anyone can talk but not everyone can practise what they preach.

Anonymous said...

so i just read from your comment in the ipx blog that you have a degree in music?

kinda of off the topic but, yeah. I'm sort of a musician myself...

Anyway.. did somebody say free stuff?? :D

Nickelby said...

Actually it's a diploma in music not a degree yet :-).

Hahaha ... nah the free beer was made up by me to see if people actually noticed it and you did ;-)