Sunday, September 6, 2009

Internetwork Expert's CCNA Audio Bootcamp

It's rare that you will see postings on CCNA products on a CCIE blog but hey I am one of those 'rare' people then. Internetwork Expert has released a few CCNA-related audio files. The CCNA Audio Bootcamp files are located at http://podcast.ine.com. These audio files are done by Anthony Sequiera and they serve as a warm-up to your CCIE studies.

I personally find them entertaining. However please bear in mind that if you are well into your CCIE preparation, you will find that these subjects are at CCNA-level and touches the surface only. Still it is fun to listen to them and then wonder "yeah but there's more to that" and indirectly, you 'force' yourself into thinking more of the technology that was said on the audio.

My CCIE Written Exam (Beta) 351-001 v4.0 is at this coming Wednesday, 9th September 2009 so wish me luck. I have the mentality that IF I fail this exam, I am going to resit it again in due course. This however will not prevent me from preparing for the lab. I am feeling nervous at this point of time. I don't know whether it's because I feel unprepared or just the normal 'exam' feeling. I hope I don't do something stupid like send a mail to my boss and say "Wassup dawg?"

1 comment:

tymon_56 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.